|Act of War: Urban Defense|
|Release date(s)||February 2011|
Act of War: Urban Defense is a spinoff tower defense game made by Atari.
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
- Defend the Urban Sprawl of the Eastern United States from the enemy invasion.
- Defend this landscape through a mix of defensive/offensive weapons like cannons, missile launchers, anti-aircraft guns and a whole lot more!
- Destroy a vast array of enemies from Helicopters to Advanced Stealth Weaponry!
- Defeat wave after wave to claim victory and see the enemy left in a pile of smoking parts!
This message will self-destruct in 5…4…3…2…1…
- Drag and drop your weapons into the best strategic position to successfully defend the home front!
- Upgrade your weapons to increase your firepower for a successful defense!
- 10 beautiful environments to defend!
- 10 different weapon platforms to choose from and each with 3 unique upgrades.
- Mix and match weapons to replay maps with endless replay-ability!
- Flaunt you awesomeness to your friends by posting to your Facebook wall!
- Act of War: Urban Defense review by 148Apps
- Act of War: Urban Defense review by Pocket Gamer
- Battle of the Alamo - Official High Treason mod