The V-44's cargo bay can transport up to eight infantry units or two to three vehicles (depending on the size of the vehicles); it can also function as a limited gunship against enemy infantry, being equipped with nose-mounted twin Gatling machine-guns.
A stealth upgrade is available for the V-44, making the aircraft invisible until opening fire, loading/unloading, or being detected by an enemy recon unit.
| Stealth capacity|
All V-44s will have stealth capability except when firing or loading/unloading units.
- The V-44 appears to be inspired by concept art of the Bell Boeing Quad TiltRotor.
- Wikipedia: Bell Boeing Quad TiltRotor
- Wikipedia: Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey
- UH-60 Blackhawk - U.S. Army counterpart
- V-24 - Consortium counterpart